CAPP Mentor Program
- A current, active CAPP.
- Be available to mentor for six to 18 months.
- Set aside a minimum of two hours a month to prepare to meet with your mentee, complete your meeting with your mentee, and for any additional follow up with your mentee.
- Additional details in the CAPP Mentor Program Guide.
LET'S GET STARTED
- Step 1: Contact Justin Grunert at 571.699.3005 to obtain the Mentor/Mentee Application.
- Step 2: Complete Mentor/Mentee Application. Once completed, Mentors/Mentees will be matched.
- Step 3: Mentors will have a kickoff meeting to review the process for meeting and documentation.
- Step 4: Mentor and mentee will be introduced.
- Step 5: Mentor and mentee will schedule their first meeting.