Parking Matters® Marketing & Communications Awards
The Parking Matters® Marketing & Communications Awards program spotlights outstanding marketing, public relations, promotional, and communications-outreach efforts in parking, transportation, and mobility:
- Did you launch a campaign to encourage people to ride the bus or take alternative modes of transportation?
- Helped consumers master a new parking payment system?
- Instituted a pedestrian safety program?
- Undertaken an effort to show that Parking Matters® in your community?
- Successfully re-branded the parking, transportation, and/or mobility department?
- Engaged in a social media campaign that helped drive results?
Any organization with a communications, public relations, or marketing program that educates and informs is eligible to enter. If you can answer yes to these questions, you should consider entering:
- Is your organization a parking authority, city, or institution with a parking, transportation, and mobility department, parking owner, or service or product provider serving the parking and/or transportation industry?
- Did your organization have a marketing, public relations, or communications program or campaign that promoted a new or re-invented product or service that achieved measurable and favorable outcomes?
- Did that program or campaign help foster understanding of the importance of parking and mobility, knowledge about trends, or awareness of best practices?
- Did the program or campaign take place, at least in part, during 2017-2018?
The entry process is simple and the fee is only $100.
Winners, including a few considered the Year’s Best, will receive recognition and a trophy at the annual IPI Conference & Expo. They will be featured in IPI’s monthly magazine and in industry-related publicity and social media.
Entries for the 2019 awards competition may be submitted from September 12 through November 7, 2018.
Review the criteria and make a nomination today!
2018 Parking Matters® Marketing & Communications Award winners (press release)
(also see detailed summaries of winning programs in the June 2018 issue of The Parking Professional on page 38.
2017 Parking Matters® Marketing & Communications Award winners (press release)
2016 Parking Matters® Marketing & Communications Award winners
2015 Parking Matters® Marketing & Communications Award winners
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.