Advertise with IPMI
Strengthen your brand and message, generate business leads, and gain access and exposure to thousands of parking and transportation professionals when you advertise with the International Parking & Mobility Institute (IPMI). As the largest and leading association of parking and mobility professionals and the parking and mobility industry, IPMI is the best place to reach the parking, transportation, and mobility market.
Parking executives, purchasing managers, and other key decision-makers in the parking and transportation industry consider IPMI the top source for industry news, trends, products, services, and more. Members know they will find unmatched education, training, and networking opportunities in the parking community, all backed by IPMI.
On every platform and channel, IPMI reaches a large and diverse group of parking and transportation professionals. Choose from web, email, mobile, print, events, and more.
- Parking & Mobility monthly magazine and monthly digital issue emails.
- IPMI website (banner advertising, display ads, etc.).
- IPMInsider, IPMI’s monthly electronic newsletter.
- MovingForward, IPMI’s monthly professional development newsletter.
Advertise in Parking & Mobility
When it comes to reaching engaged parking, transportation, and mobility professionals, no other print publication approaches the quality and size of Parking & Mobility’s audience. Studied by more than 8,000 industry professionals, Parking & Mobility is available in print and digital formats and is archived on the IPMI website. The magazine is distributed throughout the U.S., Canada, and 30 foreign countries.
A must-read publication for parking industry decision-makers and influencers, Parking & Mobility educates, explores, and informs in an engaging and easy-to-navigate way. Packed with feature stories, case studies, new ideas, and expert insights, the magazine delivers the best journalism in the parking industry.
- Innovative technology and its application and impacts,
- Transportation Demand Management (TDM)
- Finance, accounting, and revenue drivers
- Transit and transportation planning and mode choice
- Smart cities and real estate and transportation planning
- Shared mobility, including first- and last-mile options
- Curb management
- Management and leadership
- On- and Off-Street Operations and Enforcement
- Human resources and developing and recruiting professionals
- Sustainability and best practices
- Planning, design, and construction of parking and transportation facilities
- Mobility options and trends, including micro-mobility
- Mixed-use, adaptive re-use, and capital planning
- Autonomous transportation development
- Legislative issues
- Meetings and events
- Education and training, including certification and accreditation
- Books and publications
- Overall industry trends
Readers turn the pages of Parking & Mobility looking for products and services that will help them do their jobs better, faster, and more economically. Get your company’s products and services in front of the parking industry’s decision-makers and influencers.
Download the 2019 P&M Editorial Calendar for upcoming advertising opportunities in Parking & Mobility.
Advertise on the IPMI Website
The IPMI website is now an even better resource for our members and the parking community to find the latest on industry-specific topics and engage in a variety of different ways. It’s one of the first places parking professionals go to when they’re searching for practical information, proven tools, and innovative products and solutions.
Advertise in the IPMInsider
The IPMInsider is IPMI’s monthly electronic newsletter, providing parking and transportation professionals with the latest news and information about the parking industry. More than 10,000 subscribers keep up to date on membership news, industry events and trainings, jobs, RFPs, and more.
Advertise at an IPMI event
Click here to learn more about advertising and sponsoring an IPMI event, including the annual IPMI Conference & Expo.
Get started, and learn more today
Let IPMI help customize an advertising campaign for your organization with return on investment for many years to come.
Download the IPMI Media Kit.
Bonnie Watts, CEM
Vice President, Sales