Online Course: Article Quiz: Driving Positive Change in Parking, Transportation, and Mobility (1 hour)
Level: Foundational/basic course
About the course: In this reading-based course the reader will read articles about the Babcock Ranch community, experts ideas for sustainability in the short-term, best practices in bike share, and China’s final word on fossil-fuel automobiles. This reading should take approximately 35 minutes. Using these articles, then complete a 10-question quiz on the selected readings.
- Describe autonomous vehicles and their potential future impact.
- Identify more sustainable alternatives to state of the market vehicles.
- Recognize the growing importance of China in transportation due to its population and economic power and how its decisions about automobiles will affect the world.
- Name the ways that parking will need to change to accommodate autonomous and electric vehicles.
- Describe the positives and negatives of various bike share systems.
Thinking of applying to become a CAPP? Successful completion of this course earns 1.5 points towards the professional development portion of the CAPP application requirements or 1.5 points on the CAPP Recertification Recordkeeping Form, Program Type 5.
Course Credits: 1 CAPP Point/.1 CEU
Time to Complete: About 1 hour (Self-paced: Stop and start, to return to where you left off at any time. Course available for 6 months from date of purchase.)
Cost: $45 U.S. for IPI Members; $65 for non-members.
Questions? Need assistance? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.