Member News: Building a Foundation for Future Parking: Conduent Exhibits at the California Public Parking Association 2017 Conference & Trade Show
Florham Park, N.J., Nov. 14, 2017 – The automotive landscape is more connected and advanced than ever before. Surprisingly, the industry that regulates where these vehicles park has remained mostly unchanged and now runs the risk of falling behind the inevitable connected and driverless world.
Conduent Incorporated, (NYSE: CNDT) the world’s largest provider of diversified business services, will showcase a suite of parking solutions designed to help cities better manage the influx of new mobility at the 2017 California Public Parking Association (CPPA) Conference and Trade Show in Monterey, Calif. The conference is scheduled to take place from November 15 – 17, 2017.
Conduent will also exhibit its lineup of parking solutions at booth 104. These include:
- eTIMS®: This fully integrated, web-based violations processing system supports all aspects of the parking ticket lifecycle – from database management and delinquent collections to legal notices, credit bureau reporting, and tax refund withholding.
- MERGE®: This technology is a city-wide smart parking solution that is working to change the amount of congestion caused by people who cruise around looking for parking spaces. First deployed in downtown Los Angeles as part of the LA Express Park project in June 2012, Merge® is a smart grid for parking, enabling guided parking, predictive enforcement, meter and pay-by-cell management, and demand-based pricing – all layered with analytics to increase parking program efficiencies and reduce traffic congestion.
LA Express Park was able to decrease parking congestion by 10 percent and decrease rates by 11 percent, while increasing revenue by 2 percent, in the pilot area.
- CitySight®: Conduent’s cloud-enabled performance management system enables increased Parking Enforcement Officer efficiency and real-time operational data to help parking enforcement supervisors better manage workloads, make smart dispatching decisions and create high-performance teams of parking enforcement officers.
- GoLA App: An intuitive mobile app that helps Los Angeles public transit users take advantage of multimodal transportation by comparing trips based on factors such as speed, cost, sustainability, or the healthiest combination.
- Multipark: A scalable parking system that provides complete operational and management control of the car park equipment, for single or multiple sites.
“As a founding member, Conduent has supported CPPA in one form or another since the 1980s. Since then, we’ve seen firsthand how technology has changed the parking industry and how it’s changed mobility even faster,” said Don Hubicki, general manager, Conduent, Public Sector, Transportation. “The solutions Conduent provides can help public parking agencies catch up to the automotive industry and prepare for a new world of shared mobility, connected cars, and autonomous driving by creating a support system capable of handling future mobility technology.”
Conduent is a leading provider of advanced parking management and other mobility solutions, including electronic toll collection, transit and public transport, and safety, which offer automated, analytics-based, personalized services for government agencies and their constituents. The company has been helping transportation clients in more than 27 countries for more than 40 years.
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation and analytics. The company’s global workforce is dedicated to helping its large and diverse client base deliver quality services to the people they serve. These clients include 76 of the Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities.
Conduent’s differentiated offerings touch millions of lives every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S. and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both its clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Sean Collins, Conduent, +1-310-497-9205, email@example.com
Samantha Jean, Text100 for Conduent, +1-585-697-2621, firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: To receive RSS news feeds, visit www.news.conduent.com. For open commentary, industry perspectives and views, visit http://twitter.com/Conduent, http://www.linkedin.com/company/conduent or http://www.facebook.com/conduent.
Conduent is a trademark of Conduent Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.