Additions to IPI and CAPP Board of Directors Announced
The International Parking Institute (IPI) announced the results of its recent 2017 Board of Directors Election.
Newly elected Board members include:
- Temitope Longe, Parking Division, Integrated Transport Centre, Abu Dhabi.
- Brent Paxton, Parkmobile LLC, Atlanta, Ga.
- Geary Robinson, Ph.D., CAPP, University of North Texas, Denton, Texas.
- Diego Torres-Palma, Smarking, San Francisco, Calif.
- Alejandro Jarmillo, APD de Columbia S.A.
In addition, new members to the CAPP of Board Directors include:
- Isaiah Mouw, CAPP, Republic Parking System, Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Teresa Trussell, CAPP, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio.
New members of both the IPI and CAPP Boards begin their terms at the conclusion of the 2017 IPI Conference & Expo in New Orleans, May 21-24.