2016 IPI International Parking Conference Recap
2016 Conference Recap
October 4-5, 2016 | Expo Center Norte, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Abrapark & IPI International Parking Conference showcased the newest tools, advanced technologies, sustainable solutions, and leading experts in parking and transportation. The conference tapped into innovations that are revolutionizing parking and contributing to a new vision for smart cities.
This conference served as an opportunity for anyone with an interest in parking, transportation, government, and development in Latin America. Attendees immersed themselves in new approaches to parking that boost revenue, reduce traffic, and create more livable cities. Suppliers introduced innovative new parking products and services to a receptive market.
Leading parking and transportation experts provided practical solutions and real-world examples of how parking can better integrate with existing modes of transportation.
- IPI Intro, Why Parking Matters
- Private Parking Sector Approach to Parking Management
- Mobility University Mobility: TDM Practices at Work
- Expo Parking Lunch & Exhibits
- Parking in a Mixed-Use World
- Parking’s Role as a Catalyst for Economic Development
- Panel Discussion: The Future of Parking
- Expo Parking Exhibits
- Parking professionals
- Government and city officials
- Transportation decision-makers
- Urban planners
- Airport executives
- Building owners
- Facility managers
- University leaders
- Medical facility executives
- Smart city/smart growth advocates