Parking 101 - A Parking Primer
Whether you're a parking novice or an old pro, this is the
industry's "must-have" publication.
Written by parking experts and reviewed by their
peers, Parking 101 covers parking operations like
you've never seen.
This book contains:
- More than 200 pages of parking knowledge you can use every
- Coverage of everything from revenue control to construction,
and from meters and maintenance to design.
- Arranged in an easy-to-use format with chapters featuring
parking's most important subjects.
If you have only ONE parking reference on your desk, this should
- Parking Definitions and Terms
- Basics of Parking
- The Role of the Local Government
- Parking Surveys and Studies
- Gaining Community Acceptance of Parking Facilities
- Communicating with the Parking Public
- Financial Feasibility
- Parking Enforcement
- Parking Rates
- Marketing and Public Relations for Parking Facilities
- Surface Parking Lots
- Parking Structures
- Structural Design
- Parking Access and Revenue Control
- Providing Control on Revenue Capture
- Future/New Technologies
- Parking Safety and Security: A Legal View
Shipping charges will apply.
Member Price $89.00 /Non-member Price