Parksmart Advisor Training
Parksmart Advisors lead clients through the certification process for sustainable parking structures. The Parksmart program is offered under by the USGBC/GBCI alongside the suite of LEED and other sustainability rating systems. IPMI is the USGBC Education Partner providing the education required to earn this valuable certificate.
Parksmart Advisor training is offered as an instructor-led online class. The class covers the experience of what it is like to submit the narrative and evidence for the certification application.
Online, Instructor-Led Class
- April 2020: April 21, April 23, April 28 and April 30; 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. ET.
- August 2020; Aug. 4, Aug 6, Aug 11 and Aug 13; 3-4:30 p.m. ET
- October 2020; Oct. 13, Oct. 15, Oct 20, Oct. 22; 11 a.m-12:30 p.m. ET
- Illustrate and detail the specific management, programmatic, technological, and structural elements of the certification
- Evaluate a parking facility, including the tools, process, and procedures for submitting facilities for certification
- Evaluate case examples against the Standard and determine acceptability or changes.
- Illustrate acceptable versus non-acceptable evidence for certification application.
Review the Parksmart scorecard.
Course Credits: 9 CAPP Points/.90 CEUs
- Bulk rate discount available for organizations that enroll seven or more individuals. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- International Parking & Mobility Institute is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is accredited to issue the IACET CEU.