Parksmart Advisor Training
Parksmart Advisors lead clients through the certification process for sustainable parking structures. The Parksmart program is offered under by the USGBC/GBCI alongside the suite of LEED and other sustainability rating systems. IPMI is the USGBC Education Partner providing the education required to earn this valuable certificate.
Parksmart Advisor training is offered as an instructor-led online class. The class covers the experience of what it is like to submit the narrative and evidence for the certification application.
Online, Instructor-Led Class
- January/February 2019: Jan. 29, Jan. 31, Feb. 5, and Feb. 7; 10-11:30 a.m. ET.
- April 2019: April 2, April 4, April 9, and April 11; 3-4:30 p.m ET.
- October 2019: Oct. 15, Oct. 17, Oct. 22, and Oct. 24; 2-3:30 p.m. ET.
- Illustrate and detail the specific management, programmatic, technological, and structural elements of certification
- Evaluate a parking facility, including the tools, process, and procedures for submitting facilities for certification
- Evaluate case examples against the Standard and determine acceptability or changes.
- Illustrate acceptable versus non-acceptable evidence for certification application.
Review the Parksmart scorecard.
Course Credits: 9 CAPP Points/.90 CEUs
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Parking & Mobility Institute is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is accredited to issue the IACET CEU.