Parksmart Advisor — In-Person Training
This training offers GBCI credit for LEED accredited professionals for 7 CE Hour(s).
The course offers a deep-dive into the specific management, programmatic, technological, and structural elements of certification. The course equips you with the knowledge to lead a facility through Parksmart Certification, including how to evaluate a parking facility and the process and procedures for submitting facilities for certification.
During the course, participants will:
- Illustrate and detail the specific management, programmatic, technological, and structural elements of certification
- Demonstrate how Parksmart certified garages lower costs, enhance value, and increase sustainability
- Evaluate a parking facility, including the tools, process, and procedures for submitting facilities for certification
- Recognize, verify, and encourage environmentally sustainable solutions in new, existing, and retrofitted parking garages
- Determine whether a facility is well positioned to pursue certification, and make improvements to achieve successful program recognition
We will work with you on a training program schedule that fits with your facility operations and specific requirements. In general:
- This course is open to all, and is a full day of training for participants.
- IPI provides certificates of completion to each program participant.
- The training now offers GBCI credit for LEED accredited professionals for 7 CE Hour(s).
- All potential CAPP candidates who register and participate will receive 6.5 CAPP points toward their CAPP application. Recertifying CAPPs can earn the required annual four points towards Program Type 2, Professional Development. .6 CEUs will be earned. To claim CEUs, participants must score 70 percent or higher on the end of course assessment.
- IPI Member cost is $325 per participant, non-member pricing is $400 per participant. Prices range from $140 to $175 per participant with a ten (10) participant minimum.
To schedule or for more information, contact email@example.com.