Parking Matters® Marketing & Communications Awards
- Have you launched a campaign to encourage students to ride the bus?
- Helped consumers master a new parking payment system?
- Instituted a parking safety program?
- Undertaken an effort to show that Parking Matters® in your community?
Any organization with a communications, public relations, or marketing program that educates and informs is eligible to enter. If you can answer yes to these questions, you should consider entering:
- Is your organization a parking authority, city, or institution with a parking department, a parking owner, or a service or product provider serving the parking and/or transportation industry?
- Did your organization have a marketing, public relations, or communications program or campaign that promoted parking, a parking product or service, or a new parking program that achieved measurable and favorable outcomes?
- Did that program or campaign help foster understanding of the importance of parking, knowledge about trends in parking, or awareness of parking trends or best practices?
- Did the program or campaign take place, at least in part, during 2015-2016?
The entry process is streamlined and the entry fee is only $100.
Winners, as well as a few considered the Year’s Best, will receive recognition and a trophy at the annual IPI Conference & Expo. They will be featured in The Parking Professional.
Read about the 2017 Parking Matters® Marketing & Communications Award winners and in the press release.
IPI will begin accepting nominations for the 2018 awards competition beginning September 17, 2017 through November 6, 2017. Visit the IPI Awards & Recognition section of the Resource Center or contact email@example.com for more information.