IPI International Parking Conference
IPI International Parking & Mobility Conference –Bogotá, Colombia
In October 2017, the world’s leading parking experts will share insights with architects, urban planners, developers, government officials, and business leaders. Conference includes educational sessions, panel discussions, exhibits, networking, and more.
October 3-4, 2017
2017 IPI International Parking & Mobility Conference
Marriott Hotel Bogotá
REGISTRATION OPENING SOON!
- Learn from the world’s leading parking and transportation experts.
- Re-think parking design, operations, and management.
- Profit from new ways to successfully integrate parking into the transportation mix.
- Discover how new approaches to parking can boost revenue, reduce traffic and create more livable cities.
- Program offered in Spanish and English with simultaneous translation.
- Why Parking Matters®
- Why Regulate/Manage Parking
- Economic Development
- Customer Service
- Environmental Impact
- Politics in Parking
- TDM and Mobility
Read highlights from the 2016 IPI International Parking Conference in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Inquiries? Contact Michelle W. Jones, CMP, at email@example.com.