2017 Parking Association of the Virginias (PAV) Spring Workshop and Municipal Forum
April 27 - April 28
April 27: Municipal Workshop Topics include:
- Parking Enforcement.
- Creating and Establishing a Parking Program: To charge for parking or not charge for parking.
- Parking Economic Development: The important role of parking in economic development.
April 28: Spring Workshop Topics include:
- The road less traveled: Guiding the parking and transportation professional.
- UVA Hospital Expansion.
- When worlds collide: The intersection of parking systems.
- Closing roundtable and open discussion.
- Municipal Forum is free to municipalities
- Spring Training Workshop $50 members, $60 non-members