Advertising with IPI
Strengthen your brand and message, generate business leads, and gain access and exposure to thousands of parking and transportation professionals when you advertise with the International Parking Institute (IPI). As the largest and leading association of parking professionals and the parking industry, IPI is the best place to reach the parking and transportation market.
Parking executives, purchasing managers, and other key decision-makers in the parking and transportation industry consider IPI the top source for industry news, trends, products, services, and more. Members know they will find unmatched education, training, and networking opportunities in the parking community, all backed by IPI.
On every platform and channel, IPI reaches a large and diverse group of parking and transportation professionals. Choose from web, email, mobile, print, events, and more.
- IPI website (banner advertising, display ads, etc.)
- Annual IPI Conference & Expo exhibits and sponsorships
- The Official IPI Conference Program Guide
- Annual IPI International Parking Conference
- Event sponsorships, such as IPI’s Young Professionals in Parking (YPIP) Hot Spots
- The Parking Professional monthly magazine
- Industria del Estacionamiento, IPI’s Spanish-language monthly magazine
- The Parking Buyers Guide & Consultants Directory
- IPInsider, IPI’s biweekly electronic newsletter
- And many, many more!
Reach thousands of parking professionals
IPI members play a vital role in virtually every industry sector plus economic development, facility management, and day-to-day operations of parking facilities. When you advertise with IPI, you gain access to the association’s global network, including:
- Architects & Planners
- City & County Planners
- Executive Directors & Senior Facility Managers
- Purchasing Agents
- Land Developers
- Venture Capitalists
- Building Owners & Managers
- Top Management from Major U.S. Cities & Port Authorities
- Major Universities
- Small, Medium & Large Hub Airports
- Major Hospitals & Health Care Systems
- Major Theme Parks
- Shopping Centers
- Law Enforcement
- Corporate Complexes
- Commercial Operators
- Manufacturers, Suppliers & Distributors
Parking professionals and IPI members from more than 45 countries around the globe are driving decisions about products and services to enable smarter and more efficient operations while setting standards for the parking industry. Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to ensuring parking professionals have access to the latest tools and most innovative solutions.
Learn more about advertising with IPI:
Let IPI help customize an advertising campaign for your organization with return on investment for many years to come.
Bonnie Watts, CEM
Vice President, Sales