2016 IPI Conference & Expo Attendee Discount for Online Learning
For a limited time, attendees of the 2016 IPI Conference & Expo in Nashville, Tenn., can save 20 percent on any of IPI’s online courses. Purchase a single course by August 31, 2016, to get the discount. Register here.
Taking an IPI online course is the easiest and best way to enter, advance, and excel in the rapidly-evolving parking profession.
These courses also earn you training points towards your CAPP application minimum requirements or unlimited points on your CAPP Recertification in Program Type 5.
- NEW: Technology Trends in Parking (1 hour)
- NEW: Article Quizzes: Greening Communities through Parking (1 hour)
- NEW: Foundations of Finance (2 hours)
- Conflict Resolution (1.5 hours)
- Customer Service (1 hour)
- Introduction to Parking (3 hours)
- On-Street Parking Management (1.5 hours)
- Parking Enforcement (1.5 hours)
- Sustainability in Parking (2 hours)
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to expand your knowledge and build on the educational experience of the IPI Conference & Expo!