Do you know enough about DCV?
Today’s Earth Week blog post features tangible benefits for people, planet, and profit!
Did you know that demand-control ventilation systems for commercial garages can cut energy bills significantly? Consumption at a Silicon Valley mixed-use development reduced by 500,600 kWh a year. In terms of greenhouse gas emissions eliminated, that equates to:
- Seven passenger vehicles driven for one year or 821,879 miles driven by a single car.
- Seven garbage trucks of waste recycled instead of landfilled.
- 124 tons of waste sent to landfill.
- Five homes’ electricity use for one year.
- 803 barrels of oil consumed.
- 370,777 pounds of coal burned.
- 38,842 gallons of gasoline consumed.
Celebrate Earth Day knowing substantial energy savings are within reach for commercial garage operators.
Submitted by Frank Nagle of Nagle Energy Solutions (NES).