Online Course: On-Street Parking Management
Level: Foundational/basic course
About the course: Managing the supply of on-street parking is one of the toughest challenges facing any municipality, and it underscores the critical need for a good parking regulations analyst. Success hinges on the identification and consideration of various stakeholders, a knowledge of on-street parking management techniques, and an understanding of the principles behind effective parking regulations.
In this course, learn to:
• Identify the benefits of having a well-managed on-street parking supply.
• Recognize the concepts and stakeholders behind a comprehensive and successful on-street parking program.
• Describe essential elements for successful on-street parking management organizations.
• Explain the significance of effective parking regulations analysis to the overall parking management success.
Thinking of applying to become a CAPP? Successful completion of this course earns 1.5 points towards the professional development portion of the CAPP application requirements or 1.5 points on the CAPP Recertification Recordkeeping Form, Program Type 5.
Course Credits: 1.5 CAPP Points/.15 CEUs
Time to complete: About 1.5 hours (Self-paced: Start, stop, exit, and return at any time. Course is available for six months from date of purchase.)
Cost: $69 U.S. for IPI members; $89 for non-members
Minimum System Operating Requirements
Flash Player 10 or newer versions (http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash), and one of the following browsers:
• Windows/Mac OS: Internet Explorer 6+, Firefox 1.0+, Safari 5.0+, Google Chrome 14.1+, Opera 9.5+
• Linux: Firefox 1.0+
• HTML5 for iOS on iPad
• Mobile Safari on Apple iOS 5.0+ on iPad
+indicates minimum version; all newer versions will be compatible
Questions? Need assistance? Contact email@example.com.