On-Site Training: Conflict Resolution
Conflict is an inevitable part of human relationships. Conflict resolution training focuses on the particularly challenging area of attitudes and values.
During the course, participants will:
• Examine the four sources of workplace conflict,
• Discuss personal conflict styles and complete a brief assessment regarding motivations,
• Review tools for tactical communications with customers and co-workers when handling conflict, and
• Explore how the 5 stages of group development affects conflict and workplace needs.
We will work with you on a training program schedule that fits with your facility operations and specific requirements. In general:
• Classes can be tailored to half days; a morning and afternoon session with different participants, or one full day of training for participants.
• IPI provides certificates of completion to each program participant.
• Costs are based on the number of participants and the amount of customization to the program. Prices range from $140 to $175 per participant with a ten (10) participant minimum.
To schedule or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org