2013-04-30 IPInstitute Announces Results of 2013 BOD Elections
International Parking Institute Announces Results of 2013 Board of Directors Elections
(Fredericksburg, VA) April 30, 2013 The International Parking Institute (IPI), the world’s largest association of parking professionals and the parking industry, announced the results of its annual Board of Directors election.
A slate of 18 candidates competed for seven open seats.
“IPI is very fortunate to have such a large turnout of dedicated parking professionals whenever there is a call for service,” said IPI Executive Director, Shawn Conrad, CAE. “This is a very strong community of parking professionals, willing to truly devote themselves to advancing the profession.”
Newly- and re-elected Board members, listed alphabetically, will begin their terms upon the conclusion of the 2013 IPI Conference & Expo, May 19-22 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
• Bridgette Brady, CAPP, Washington State University (Academic) – new to Board
• Wanda Brown, UC David Medical Center (Hospital/Medical Center) – previously on Board
• Rick Decker, CAPP, Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport – re-elected
• Dennis Garrett, CAPP, City of Greenville, SC (Public) – new to Board
• Kim E. Jackson, CAPP, Princeton University (Academic) – re-elected
• Mike Klein, CAPP, Albany Parking Authority (Public) – re-elected
• Rachel Yoka, CAPP, LEED AP, CNU, Timothy Haahs & Associates, Inc. (Consultant) – new to Board
The recently elected Board members will join these Board of Directors members whose terms continue:
• Liliana Rambo, CAPP, Houston Airport Systems (Incoming Chair)
• Casey Jones, CAPP, Boise State University (Immediate Past Chair)
• Michael Swartz, Standard Parking Corporation (Treasurer)
• Tracey Bruch, CAPP, Duncan Solutions
• Larry Cohen, CAPP, Lancaster Parking Authority
• Allen Corry, CAPP, City of Greenwich, Conn.
• Laurens Eckelboom, Parkmobile USA, Inc.
Conrad added that the IPI Board will expand to include an international representative to be selected in May.
More information about the International Parking Institute can be found at parking.org.