Cleveland Clinic CARES About Parking Symposium: Oct. 28-29 by Jeremy Robinson
We invite you to join us for the 3rd Annual Cleveland Clinic CARES About Parking Symposium,held in cooperation with the International Parking Institute (IPI) and Parking Solutions, Inc. This year’s event will take place October 28 and 29 at the InterContinental Hotel and Convention Center located on the Cleveland Clinic Main Campus in Cleveland, Ohio.
What began in 2013 as the award winning Cleveland Clinic Parking Services Team sharing its innovative CARES model (Customer Experience, Available Parking, Responsible Finance, Engaged Employees, Sustainable Business), has transformed into a highly interactive event where healthcare professionals from all over the world come together and network, initiate dynamic discussions, share best practices, and more.
This year’s theme is Driving Forward—Using Technology, Data, and Best Practices to Improve Your Transportation and Parking Operations. Hospitals and parking organizations from all over the country will be attending and sharing their best practices and lessons learned related to this year’s theme.
Here are a few of this year’s highlights:
- Keynote speaker: Gordon M. Snow, Cleveland Clinic Chief of Protective Services.
- Guest speakers include representatives from:
- IPI’s Technology Committee.
- The Cleveland Clinic.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network.
- Oregon Health & Science University.
- More to be announced soon.
- Topics will include Cyber Security Threats, Valet Successes, Valet Parking Technology, Transportation Management Planning, Commute Trip Reduction Laws, Alternative Modes of Transportation, Patient Experience, Shuttle Bus Conversion from Diesel Fuel to Natural Gas, Managing Employee Expectations, Ambassador Services, Shuttle Bus Technology, License Plate Recognition, and Inventory Management, and more!
- The parking services team at the Cleveland Clinic Parking Services operates 44,000 spaces, 11 garages, 116 surface lots, 50,000 internal customers and 24 valet locations. They were awarded the 2013 Silver Award from the Partnership for Excellence (Malcom Baldridge State Level Program). This award is the nation’s highest honor for performance excellence through innovation, improvement and visionary leadership. The mission of Cleveland Clinic Parking Services is to provide safe and convenient parking while constantly seeking innovations that enhance quality and service, operating fiscally responsible, and contributing to a healthy environment.
We are very excited about this year’s event and hope you can join us. Please visit info.parkingsolutionsinc.com/cares to learn more and register for the event.
Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614.453.1507 with any questions.
Guest Blogger Jeremy Robinson is marketing manager with Parking Solutions, Inc.